Thursday, February 14, 2013

A real treat

This is me (Kira von Steinbergs '13) after a flying lesson in the picture.

Getting to go fly every weekend is always the highlight of my week.  At the Walter J. Koladza airport (Great Barrington) we get to fly in Piper Cherokees or in Mr. Lee's Piper Archer.

Never could I have ever fathomed that I would be able to participate in a class that teaches me to fly airplanes.  It is an incredible experience and I would recommend this class to anyone that comes or is at the Berkshire School.  This is easily one of my favorite classes I have ever taken!

So far I have logged 6 hours and love every minute of it.  I definitely want to pursue my private pilot's license.  Also, I cannot wait for the Florida Pro Vita trip!  That is where for a whole week, some students are going down to Florida to fly everyday in wonderful weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment